Are you also one of the users of pubglite mobile who is getting “Server is busy, please try again later Error code:restrict-area” error and you want to fix “Server is Busy Please Try Again Later. Error Code : restrict-area” problem? So this article is very beneficial for you, so let’s not delay, know how you can fix “Server is Busy Please Try Again Later. Error Code : restrict-area” error of Fix PUBG Mobile Lite mobile in 2 minutes?
Fix PUBG Lite Server is Busy, Please Try Again Later. Error Code : restrict-area Error :
In India, the PUBG game has completely banded which is why users in India are having server busy error from yesterday i.e. November 4, 2020. I also play PUBG Mobile Lite game and my mobile is also facing this problem since yesterday. The only way to solve this problem is to play a PUBG mobile game from a server in the country where it is not banded by the Government or where the use of the game is allowed. For this, we will need a VPN (Virtual Private Network) application. Many free VPN apps are available on the Play Store but I would recommend Turbo VPN to you.
Steps to Fix PUBG Mobile Lite “Server Busy” / “Restrict -Area” Error in 2 Minutes! :-
- First of all, Click Here to download the latest version of Turbo VPN Apk.
If your browser warns you to download APK outside the plays tore, then ignore it.
- Watch the download in the notifications panel. Once the download is complete tap on the completed notification to install.
- Your settings may not allow you to install APKs outside the Play Store. Then you tap on SETTINGS and follow the next instructions.
- Go to ‘Settings -> Security -> Unknown Sources’ and turn it on.
- Go back to the download and open the download and complete the installation. Don’t forget to close the unknown source once the installation is complete.
- After opening the app select any free server other than Indian server like United States or United Kingdom.
That’s it!! Now come out of the app and open pub light mobile and enjoy it. 🙂
Fix PUBG Lite “Server Busy”/“Restrict -Area” Error (Video Guide) :
The video guide is given below, you can solve this problem by watching the video.
This method will work 100%. I have also used this method and thought that I should share it with people on my website.