FreeCharge 100X3 Coupon Code Offer :-Today Hello “Rechargeideas” readers, i’m going to share new FreeCharge Coupons for new users of Freecharge. Freecharge is offering – Get 100% Cashback on your 1st three transaction. It means you can recharge & pay your bills 3 times thought Freecharge App and Get 100% cashback. Maximum cashback of Rs 50. So hurry up!! How to get this offer? Just follow the steps below :-
FreeCharge 100X3 Coupon Code Offer :-
Steps to Get 100% Cashback on Recharge/Bill Payment?
- Downlod FreeCharge Android App || IOS App || Windows App.
- Install & Open the Freecharge App.
- Create & Login your account on Freecharge.
- Select recharges/Bill Payments and choose your operator.
Apply Coupon Code → 100X3
Note :- No promo code required on second and third transaction.
- Pay through preferred payment method & Complete the transactions.
That’s it!! Once the payment has successful, Then you will be Receive 100% cashback in your Freecharge wallet within 24 hours.
Enjoy This FreeCharge 100% Cashback on Recharge/ Bill Payment 🙂
Terms & Conditions :-
- Valid on successful Recharges & Bill Payment done till 31th Jan 2017.
- No Minimum Recharge amount. Max Cashback of Rs.50 on each transaction.
- Use Promocode 100X3 on your first transaction get cansback even on your next two transactions.
- No promo code required on second and third transaction.
- Valid only Thrice per user/credit/debit card/Mobile number.
- Valid on Credit/Debit card transactions only.
- Cashback will be credited to your FreeCharge Wallet which can be redeemed within 185 days from date of credit, and is non transferable.
- Not valid for Add Cash, Netbanking , FreeCharge Balance & Airtel transactions (Postpaid/Prepaid/DTH/Landline).
- Not valid on Virtual Cards & International Cards which are issued outside India.
- We reserve the right to end / modify any or all offers at our discretion without any prior notice.
- Offer valid on FreeCharge App.
- For all other queries please email [email protected]
- We reserve the right to restrict cashback for any account with suspicious behavior or invalid details/credentials. FreeCharge has the right to ask for documents to prove his/her identity.