How to Generate Barcode For Jio Sim (Unlimited Times) By All Mobile Phone & Get free jio sim cards with welcome offer. If you have a 4G compatible device then you are eligible for jio welcome offer. If you want to know how generate a Barcode from mobile phone and Get it Easily then you Should read this article till the end. Here i am Going to Explain the Complete process “How to Generate Bar Code For Jio Sim By All 4G Mobile Phone on My Jio App to get Jio Sim Card With Welcome Offer”.
How to Generate Barcode on My Jio App & Get Jio Sim Card With Welcome Offer?
- First of all, Download the latest version of My Jio App using google play stores.
- You can Get its apk Version by using 9apps apk Downloader.
- Install & Open the My Jio App in your android smart phone.
- Open the My Jio App and Download all 11 app from It and install all of them.
- Now you will see a Banner “Get a Free sim card” click on it.
- Complete all the process by fill up your all the required details To Generate Bar-code on your number.
That’s it!! Once you generate bar code (Save & Take Screenshot of it).
Now Go to your Nearest Reliance Retail/ Reliance Digital / DX Mini stores to Get the Free reliance jio sim.
Note :- carry on (Barcode), original and copy of valid Proof of Address (POA) Proof of Identity (POI) and passport size color photograph ready to the submissions at the store.
Enjoy Unlimited Internet & Voice Calling till 31st December 2016 🙂
Terms & Conditions :-
- You have to use jio sim on your android device only, otherwise you will lose jio welcome offer.
- Download Latest Version (3.2.11) of My Jio App.
- All 4G compatible device are eligible for jio welcome offer till 31st December 2016.
- You need to Download the all jio apps and get unlimited 4G data offer (4 GB per day) will be activated automatically.
- If you have forgotten to take a screen shot of my bar code or you have lost your offer code, So don’t worry go to your phone settings and clear My Jio App data. Now open My Jio App again and get your bar code.