Hello friends, do you want to Temporarily disable and permanently delete your Instagram account? If yes, then you are at the right place. In this article today, I will tell you how you can temporary disable and permanently delete your Instagram account? So let’s know without delay: –
How to Deactivate Instagram Account Temporarily?
Temporarily disable means here that when you Temporarily disable your Instagram Account/id, Then your profile, photos, comments and likes are all completely hidden and when you log in to your Instagram Account/id again, all the information is activated again.
Steps to Deactivate Temporarily:–
- First login to your Instagram account.
- After this, click on the profile icon which appears in the down right. Then click on “Edit Profile”.
- Then scroll down and click on “Temporarily Disable My Account”.
- Select an select the option “Why are you disabling your account”?
- Now, Enter the password.
- Select ‘Temporarily disable account’ Option.
That’s it 🙂 Your account will be temporarily disabled!
How to Delete Instagram Account Permanently?
Know one thing before you delete the permanent, that if you delete your Instagram id permanently, then your profile, photos, videos, comments, likes, and followers will all be deleted permanently, Who will never recover.
Steps to Delete Permanently :–
- To permanently delete Instagram account, login to your Instagram account.
But you cannot permanently delete your Instagram account from the Instagram app.
- To permanently delete your Instagram id, click on the Instagram Delete Your Account link.
- After clicking you will redirect Instagram official site.
- Now, select an option from the drop-down menu.
- Now, Enter the password, then click on “Permanently delete my account”.
In this article, I told about two ways to delete Instagram account Temporarily Disable and permanent. That is, if you have any type of question in mind, you can ask me in the comment.
Thanks for visiting our website and have a good day 🙂