Get Rs.10 Cashback When You Pay With Paytm By Scanning Paytm Code (QR code) at Any Outlet. Hello friends Paytm has come up with an “Special Offer” for 1st time users. They are offering – Get assured Rs. 10 cashback on first “Pay with Paytm” transaction. This special offer is applicable at retail stores or for auto/taxi rides by scanning QR code or mobile number. Minimum transaction amount of Rs.20. Offer is valid from 16th Nov’16 to 22nd Nov’16. So hurry up!! How to get this special offer? Just follow the steps below :-
Also Read : How Does Paytm Work? (Full Guide).
How to make a payment by scanning Paytm code (QR code) at any outlet?
- Download the Paytm App Using Google Play Store Link.
- Install & Open the app.
- Login & Register your account on paytm.
- Go to “Home Page” & Click on “Pay or Send” section.
- Now scan the paytm code.
- Enter the amount (Pay as much as you want).
- Click on “Send”
That’s it!! Pay With Paytm 🙂
How to Rs.10 Cashback on Paying Thought Paytm ?
- Firstly you have visit your nearest retail stores, petrol pump or for auto/taxi who accept Paytm wallet.
- Pay at a retail stores, petrol pump or for auto/taxi bill via Paytm Wallet using the QR code or Mobile number.
That’s it!! Once the payment has successful, Then you will automatically receive an assured cashback of flat Rs.10 in your paytm wallet within 24 hours.
terms & Conditions :-
- Customer is eligible to get assured Rs. 10 cashback on first “Pay with Paytm” transaction.
- Offer is applicable at retail stores or for auto/taxi rides by scanning QR code or mobile number.
- Applicable on a minimum transaction amount of Rs. 20.
- Offer applicable only once during the campaign period.
- Cashback of Rs. 10 will be credited in customers Paytm wallet within 48 working hours.
- Offer is valid from 16th Nov’16 to 22nd Nov’16.
- Offer is valid for users whose Paytm wallet is at least 15 days old from the date of transaction.
- This offer cannot be clubbed with any other existing “Pay with Paytm” offer done via scanning QR code or using mobile number.
- In cases of fraudulent/suspicious transactions, Paytm solely reserves the right to revoke the cashback offer..