Airtel 1 Year Data Plan : Free Data for One Year, Worth Rs. 9,000. Airtel India’s largest mobile operator in the world has come up with an awesome offer and offering Free Data For One Year (12 Months) for both prepaid and postpaid subscribers. Free data, as described here, is data up to 3GB which can be claimed up to a maximum of 13 times for the period up till 31st Dec 2017, from the date of first subscribing to the Offer and the 4G Handset Value Offer.
9,000/- is the average cost of 36 GB of 4G data in India in multiples of 1GB data recharges. 36 GB is the amount of free data that an Airtel Customer can enjoy upon subscribing to the Offer and claiming free data up to a maximum of 13 times for the period up till 31st Dec 2017 under the 4G Handset Value Offer.
Upon subscribing to select pre-paid packs or post-paid plans – as may be applicable (collectively ‘Packs’) forming part of the Offer, an Airtel customer can benefit from 100% waiver on charges for calls within India only.
In order to benefit from the 4G Handset Value Offer, the Airtel customer upon subscribing to the Offer, would be required to claim their free data once on the MyAirtel Application. For subsequent recharges, the free data will be auto-credited to the account of the subscriber.
Note :- This Offer cannot be combined with any other offer provided by Airtel.
If you want to activate this Airtel 1 year data plan. So just follow the steps below :-
How To Activate Airtel 1 Year Internet Plan?
Activation of airtel one year internet plan is different in case of both prepaid and postpaid sim. Firstly, we will tell you how to get 3GB free internet data for 1 year in prepaid sim and after that we will tell you how to get 3GB free internet data for 1 year in postpaid sim.
How To Activate Airtel 1 Year Internet Plan?
- First Request port from your Current company & Complete the procedure for Mnp.
- Once your New sim card is activate then you have to Initiate the Recharge of rs 345 to avails the benefits.
- On each month you will Get the 3GB 4G data + Unlimited voice calling for 28 days .
- But you to Recharge from 345 each month to continue the benefits .
- You can recharge 13 Times from same amount.
- Airtel 345 offer will be end on 31st December 2017.
- Company claims that they are offering 9000 rs Free Internet data & calling for 12 months.
Suggested Post :-
- 1 Year Free Calling for Vodafone to Vodafone by Refer Freinds.
- Idea Rs.51 Data Plans : Get 1GB 4G/3G Data at Just Rs. 51 (Over 1 Years).
- Jio 4G offer – Get 1 Year Free Unlimited Internet & Calling on LYF F1S Phone.
- How to See Facebook Year In Review Video 2016 App?.
Terms and Conditions :-
- The Airtel Value Offer (‘Offer’) is being provided to Airtel mobile customers in India on or after 8th Dec’2016 00:00 Hours.
- On select Packs, Airtel customers shall also be eligible to enjoy prescribed amount of free data in addition to the limits of the data packs opted for.
- The benefits of this Offer may be enjoyed by the subscribing customer in his / her home circle only and the same would not be applicable while on roaming.
- Subscribers opting for the packs under the Offer with new 4G handsets, that is 4G handsets that have previously not been used on
- Airtel’s network, shall be able to enjoy free data up to Rs. 9,000/- (‘4G Handset Value Offer’).
- In order to benefit from the 4G Handset Value Offer, the Airtel customer upon subscribing to the Offer, would be required to claim their free data once on the MyAirtel Application. For subsequent recharges, the free data will be auto-credited to the account of the subscriber.
- A customer shall be eligible to enjoy the benefits of the 4G Handset Value Offer when subscribing to Airtel network with a handset that has not been previously used on Airtel Network or upon purchase of a new 4G enabled handset. Our network shall assess the eligibility of the customer based on the following criterion :
- The handset being used is a 4G enabled handset
- The handset has not been used previously on Airtel Network for a period of 30 days or more.
- The benefits of the Offer will be valid on all radio (4G/3G/2G) except for Kerala circle where the data will be valid on 4G and 2G only.
- The credited data along with the said free data shall exhaust at the end of the 28 day period from the date of credit of data, regardless of usage, and cannot be carried forward to the subsequent month.
- This Offer cannot be combined with any other offer provided by Airtel.
- An Airtel customer may subscribe to the Offer by either visiting an airtel retailer or through My Airtel App and subscribing to the plan.
- Please scroll down to view details of packs.
- In order to continue to enjoy the benefits of the pack, the Airtel customer must opt for the Offer and the 4G Handset Value Offer each time upon expiry or exhaustion of the previous month’s pack.
- These Terms and Conditions shall constitute an agreement between Airtel and each customer and by subscribing to the Offer, customer accepts the same as binding upon him/her.
- The terms and conditions of usage of Airtel, so far as the same are not inconsistent with the present terms and conditions, continue to be applicable upon you as a user of the mobile services.
- Airtel will be entitled to postpone, suspend, modify or cancel the Offer or any aspect thereof, across the entire territories of service or any part thereof, at any time with or without notice, for any reason, including, but not limited to, acts of God, force majeure, technical difficulties, or any other reasons beyond Airtel’s reasonable control. If Airtel suspends or cancels the Offer, all aspects of the Offer shall be null and void.
- Airtel will not be liable to compensate any customer for any postponement or cancellation or for any reason directly or indirectly arising out of this Offer.
- AIRTEL HAS NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER IN RESPECT OF ANY CLAIMS OR DISPUTES AND ANY RESULTING DAMAGES OR LOSSES, WHETHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT, RELATING TO THE CUSTOMER AVAILING, NOT RECEIVING OR CUSTOMER’S USE OF THE OFFER.
- AIRTEL MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS WHATSOEVER IN RESPECT OF THE OFFER AND THE MOBILE SERVICES INCLUDING AS TO ITS FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE, MERCHANTABILITY, QUALITY, AVAILABILITY, DISRUPTION OR ERROR FREE OPERATION.
- Please note that the statements in these terms and conditions do not constitute any general representation from Airtel regarding Airtel’s services or its availability. Airtel’s network and the provisions of the Offer and the 4G Handset Value Offer is available on an ‘as is where is available’ basis and Airtel makes no representation, guarantee or warranty regarding the availability, fitness for any specified purpose or error free operation of the network.
- Network availability may be affected due to various reasons including force majeure, acts of god, inclement weather, topographical/ geographic/ demographic factors, maintenance work, availability of interconnection with other networks, etc.
- Any dispute or claim (contractual or non-contractual) arising out of or in relation to this agreement, including disputes as to its formation, will be governed by and construed in accordance with Indian laws. Subject to the point above, Airtel and the customer submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of Courts at New Delhi alone.