Airtel Payment Bank : Hello Guys, if you are search on google what is “Airtel Payment Bank”, then you have come to the right place. Here i am going to tell you full information about “What is Airtel Payment Bank” and “How to Open an Airtel Payments Bank account” So friends keep reading this post till the last.
What Is Airtel Payment Bank?
The India’s first Payments Bank goes LIVE-Airtel Payments Bank starts pilot services in Rajasthan. The government announced after the “Note band” kind in the country’s first bank to open in Rajasthan. In Rajasthan, Airtel Bank has rolled out pilot services across 10,000 Airtel retail outlets, which also act as banking points.
Airtel’s bank savings accounts interest rate of 7.25% (percent) will, most bank like Axis Bank, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank savings accounts are only 4% (Percent). Airtel Bank’s services can be accessed by Airtel customers on their mobile phones through the Airtel Money app, through USSD by dialing *400#; or via a simple IVR by dialing 400. Both the USSD & IVR options are available in Hindi and English language and work on simple feature phones as well. Non Airtel customers can access Airtel Bank’s services by dialing 8800688006.
Customers can also visit any designated Airtel retail outlet to access services (and not just the outlet where they have opened the account).
These 6 things you can do thought Payment Bank :-
- Savings deposits in the bank to accept payment transactions so you can use them.
- These banks do not give loans. The fixed deposit account is not open.
- These banks have to deposit Rs 1,00,000 ceiling.
- Payment bank can invest in government bonds. The mainstream banks can deposit in your account by 25 per cent.
- Good returns on customer deposits in these banks is expected.
- These banks are like the car but also to give a life-like debit cards and Check book.
How to Open/Create an Account With Airtel Bank?
Simple Steps to Create Airtel Payment Bank Account :-
- Firstly, A Customer can open an account by visiting a designated Airtel retail outlet in his/her neighborhood.
Note :- No documents are required. Only the customer’s Aadhaar number is needed for opening an account. Remember Currently this service isn’t available across all retail outlets.
- The account will be opened through a paperless process within minutes through Aadhaar based e-KYC authentication.
- Once this process is done then you can Deposit the money in your account from nearest Airtel stores .
- You Can check your account balance By dialing USSD Codes , Airtel money app or Ivr calling options .
Must See : Airtel Payment bank : all questions answered.
“Airtel bank” to open things to keep in mind :-
Terms & Conditions :–
So guys here i’m going to tell you that Who can open an account with Airtel Bank? &
- First, Does one need to be an Airtel customer?
- Anyone (non-Airtel customers also) with an Aadhaar card can open a Savings Account with Airtel Bank.
- No documents are required to open Payment Bank.
- Only the customer’s Aadhaar number is needed for opening an account.
Does Airtel Bank offer ATM/Debit Card facility?
Airtel Bank does not offer ATM/Debit Card facility, at present. Customers can deposit withdraw cash at any of the designated Airtel retail outlets, which will also function as Airtel banking points.
How does a customer check his/her account balance?
Airtel Bank is a paperless bank. Customers can check their account balance, access other services using Airtel Money app, USSD or IVR over their mobile phones.
Must See : Jio Welcome Offer Extended till March 2017.
Guys, let me tell you the Airtel Payments Bank on Thursday launched its pilot services across 12,000 retail outlets in Karnataka, in addition to Andhra Pradesh and Telangana the southern market. will not charge any processing fee from its customers and merchants partners for digital transactions. The registration process for merchants will also be completely paperless and would allow them to start accepting payments instantaneously using either an app (smartphone) or USSD (feature phone).
70% of these retail outlets, which are essentially banking points, are in rural areas, the company said. Customers opening a savings account with Airtel Payments Bank will also get one minute of Airtel mobile talk time for every Rupee deposited.
How can one transfer money from Airtel Bank to family and friends?
Guys, if you’re thinking of you, That Can I transfer money to any bank account in India? so lets me tell you the Customers can access money transfer services using the the Airtel Money app or through USSD by dialing *400#. Money transfers from one Airtel number to another Airtel number within the bank will be free.
Friends, if you need any Information about “airtel bill payment” , then you mentioned in comments section please. So I hope you like it if yes then Just find Follow me By entering your Email address in Email Subscription box to Start receiving latest Update and each & every telecom news in Your mail box everyday.
Airtel Payment Bank Customer Care Service Contact Details :
Tags :- http://www.airtel.in/ Airtel Payment bank, How to open & Create an account on India’s first Payment Bank.