Hello friends, Bharti Airtel has once again brought free data offers to its postpaid users. Recently, Airtel had brought a “Monsoon Surprise Offer” for its postpaid customers, in which 30GB of free 4G data was being given to postpaid users, which has now expired. If you are a postpaid user of Bharti Airtel then you have a good news again. Bharti Airtel is giving 60GB free data instead of 30GB, to get 60GB free data, you have to download the Airtel TV application on your smartphone. In Airtel TV App, you can watch live TVs just like JioTV and it’s available for download at Google Play Store and Apple’s App Store.
Note :- 60GB free data will be available for 6 months. That is, every month you get 10GB data (for postpaid users only)
Proof Here :
How to Get up to 60GB free data from Airtel TV App?
- First of all, Download the Airtel TV App From Play store.
- Install and Open the App in Your Android smartphone.
- Login & Signup your account on My Airtel App.
- Now, You are ready to ‘claim free data’.
How to Claim Free 60GB Data From Airtel TV?
- After download & Install Airtel TV App.
- Go to the “Home Page”.
- On the Home Page, You’ll see a “Brenner”
- Now, Clicking on the banner ‘claim free data’.
- After that, They will send you message.
- It shows that each month additional 10 GB data will be available to you.
That’s it!! Enjoy 10GB free Data for every month, It means You will get upto 60GB data for next 6 month. 🙂
If you want any kind of information regarding the offer, please do the Mention in the comment section.
I hope you like it!!