How Does Paytm Work? :- Hello friends, if you do not know how works Paytm, So there is nothing to worry. Here I am going to tell you Full Guide that “How does Paytm Wallet work”? and how you can earn maximum cashback using paytm wallet.
How does work paytm? , Before you know it, we all need to know what paytm? Paytm is India’s largest mobile payments and commerce platform. It started with online mobile recharge and bill payments and has an online marketplace. It was launched in 2010 and adds to the industry of Fin-tech in India. It is owned by One97 Communications. With the help of Paytm Wallet anytime anywhere you can recharge your mobile bills, which can contain a path and can easily transfer money, Which will be 100% safe.
If you are confused & You guys are searching for “How does paytm work, Paytm modi, how paytm works, what is paytm wallet, how to use paytm wallet, paytm app free download, how to transfer money from paytm wallet to bank & how to add money in paytm. So guys, you have come to the right place. Here I am going to tell you full guide about how works Paytm.
first of all I’m going to tell all of you how to create an new account on the paytm, Just follow the steps below :-
10 Simple Steps to Create a New Account in Paytm?
Using Paytm Website :-
- Firstly you have Visit Paytm.com Here.
- Click on Log-in/Sign-up option from the top right side of the website.
- Then a pop up will appears on your screen – Like this image :-
- Now you will see the 2 tab, (1) Login, (2) Sign Up, Then select “Sign-up” for Paytm wallet tab.
- Enter your 10 digit Mobile Number , Email Address and Create your Password.
- Now Click on “Create Your Paytm wallet” option.
- One next window open, “Enter one Time Password (OTP) Send Your Mobile Number”.
- Now Enter the password & Click on “Sign Up” button.
That’s it!! Your Paytm Wallet account was successfully created, Now you can log in to the account ever Paytm by entering your mobile number & password.
Note :- You can log in to the Paytm app using the same number and password, To login, you do not need to create a separate account.
How to Download Paytm App For Android iOS or Windows App?
- Download The Paytm App For Android Click Here or Download the Android APK Version using 9Apps Click Here.
- Download The Paytm App for Windows Click Here.
- And Download Paytm App foe IOs Click Here.
How to Add Money in Paytm Wallet in A Few Simple Steps Work?
Paytm Wallet is just like ready to use cash. All you have to do is register & start using it. Simply add some money to the wallet.
- Firstly, Log into your Paytm account and click on “Paytm Wallet” icon towards the top right of the page.
- Enter the amount you want to add and click on “Add Money”.
- You can choose to add money via Credit/Debit card, Net Banking, IMPS or ATM card.
- You will be redirected to a secure payment page where you need to provide payment details.
- If you have any saved credit or debit card, it will be shown upfront and you only need to enter the CVV number and proceed to the bank page. If you do not have any saved credit or debit card, you can choose to save a card for faster payment next time.
That’s it!! Once you enter details on your bank’s page & complete the transaction, you will be redirected to Paytm with money added in your Paytm wallet.
How Can Earn Maximum Cashback Using Paytm wallet?
If you want to earn maximum cashback using paytm wallet, So recharge your prepaid mobile doesn’t matter if you are using Idea , Airtel , Vodafone, Reliance , Tata docomo, Aircel or any other Sim card, DTH, data-card recharge & pay your postpaid, landline, gas, water, Electricity bills and Book your bus tickets, hotel & flight tickets using paytm wallet? & Get maximum cashback in your paytm wallet.
Visit Here for all Paytm Coupons & Promo Code Offer.
How to Transfer Money Frome Paytm Wallet to Bank?
Follow these steps below :-
- First of all, Open the Paytm App.
- Tap the “Pay or Send Icon”.
- Tap the Send to Bank option.
- Enter the Name you want to give to this beneficiary.
- Enter the account number.
- Enter the IFSC code of the branch. You can get the IFSC code by tapping the Get IFSC and selecting your bank and branch.
- Enter the amount you want to send. No minimum amount is required.
- Note :- You can transfer upto Rs.25000 in a calendar month.
- You can also enter the reason for sending money, however this is optional.
- Now Tap Send.
That’s it!! Your money will be successfully transferred to the bank account.
So I hope you like it if yes then Just find Follow me By entering your Email address in Email Subscription box to Start receiving latest update and Each & every News about telecom in Your mail box everyday.