Hello Guys, Nowadays he is like every Retailers and Shopkeepers Paytm his shop to accept, but he was unable to generate Paytm code (QR Code). If you are unable to generate Paytm QR Code for shop, then this Tutorial will be very helpful for You. Here i am going to show full steps that you How to generate Paytm QR Code for retailers and shopkeepers & Get your own Paytm QR code and start collecting payments with no cost, within minutes. So friends, keep reading this post till the last.
How to Generate Paytm QR Code ?
- First connect your Android Mobile or Desktop to the Internet and open the Browser in it.
- Now you have Visit Paytm QR Code Generator Page Here.
- If you are not English, then please Click here for Hindi.
- Please provide contact information in the form.
- Fill up your all the required details Like – First Name, Last Name, Mobile Number, Email ID, Business/Outlet Name, Pincode, City, Business Address etc.
- After that, Click on “Submit” Botton.
That’s it!! Once the all process has complete, Then Paytm team will give you call back in 48 hours.
Also Read : How Does Paytm Work? (Full Guide).
Get Your Paytm QR Code Instantly :-
- Download Paytm app on your smartphone & sign up using your mobile number.
- After Fill this Form and generate your Paytm QR Code Instantly.
- Print and Paste your QR Code at your counter.
- Ask your customers to tap Pay or send button, scan your QR Code, enter amount and Pay.
Suggested Post :-
- Pay With Paytm By Scanning Paytm Code (QR code) at Any Outlet.
- How to Pay Uber Through Paytm and Get 100% Cashback on First Ride.
- Paytm Get Rs 20 Free Paytm Cash on Sign Up (New Users).
So I hope you like it if yes then Just find Follow me By entering your Email address in Email Subscription box to Start receiving latest update & Stay tuned for more latest Update in your mail box.