Hello friends If you want to use Paytm App, But you do not know how to use use the Paytm app and the love that you search on Google, go to the website are Czech, but you can not be accurate and complete information. So friends you have come to the write place. This Tutorial will be very helpful for you. Here i am going to tell you (Full Guide) whole information about “How to Use Paytm App”. So friends, keep reading this post till the last.
# 1 How to Create a New Account in Paytm?
Apply Paytm app before you’ll need to download the app and create a new account Paytm. So read my previous post about “How Does Paytm Work” here i’m going to show 10 simple steps , Which lets you easily create a new account is Paytm. Please Click Here.
# 2 How to Add Money in Paytm Wallet ?
Five simple steps :-
- Firstly, Log into your Paytm account and click on “Paytm Wallet” icon towards the top right of the page.
- Enter the amount you want to add and click on “Add Money”.
- You can choose to add money via Credit/Debit card, Net Banking, IMPS or ATM card.
- You will be redirected to a secure payment page where you need to provide payment details.
- If you have any saved credit or debit card, it will be shown upfront and you only need to enter the CVV number and proceed to the bank page. If you do not have any saved credit or debit card, you can choose to save a card for faster payment next time.
More Details Please Click Here.
That’s it!! Once you enter details on your bank’s page & complete the transaction, you will be redirected to Paytm with money added in your Paytm wallet.
# 3 How to Use Paytm Wallet For Mobile Recharge/Bill Pay?
There are three easy steps:-
- Step → Enter your mobile number, operator’s name and the recharge/bill value.
- Step → Then key in your Paytm password (or if visiting for the first time, create a password).
- Step → Finally, select your payment method (credit card, debit card, Internet banking, ATM card).
That’s it!! Your mobile recharge and bill payment has become.
# 4 Steps to Transfer Paytm Money to Bank?
Today, Every people want to Apply for Paytm, but the love that people have no idea how to be transferred in the bank account to cash in Paytm. Before the Paytm cash transfer to bank account on it was 4% charge, But the charge was reduced Paytm, now Paytm cash transfer on the bank account will be charged only 1%. Continue Reading →
# 5 How to Use Paytm Promo Code ?
- On the website Once you have entered all details and proceeded to pay.
- Now you will come to the payment page.
- where you will see text saying “I have Promocode” Simply click on it.
- Now a box will open out, Type out your promocode in it and click on Apply.
- You will see a confirmation message right there like this – “Please make sure you have typed the promocode correctly”.
- On the app, Once you have selected all the items you wish to purchase.
- Tap of the cart icon on the top right corner and ‘Checkout’.
- Enter your promo code at the bottom of the screen and ‘Apply’.
That’s it!! The discount or offer gets applied to your entire order. Remember to read the T&C attached to each promo code carefully before using them.