Jio 408 Plan – These plans are for jio’s new customers and non-prime customers. This plan also falls under “Dhan Dhana Dhan” offer of Reliance Jio. Jio’s new customers & Non prime membership users can get daily 1 GB 4G Data + Unlimited Local + STD calls with free subscription to Jio apps for 3 months by paying Rs 408 only. In my previous article, we already mentioned the benefits of Jio 309 Plan. Read more info about the Reliance Jio Rs 408 plan below.
If you are a non-prime member or a new customer, then let me tell you that you will get the same benefits, which will be available to the prime customers of Jio at a 309 Rs plan.
For Example :– Jio Prime Members are being given 1 GB data daily for 84 days with Unlimited Calling in Rs 309 Plan.
Now talk about the 408 plan, which is a 408 rupees plan, customers are getting 99 rupees for Jio Prime and 309 rupees for data recharge.
(99 For Jio Prime Membership + 309 For Data Recharge) (99 + 309 = Rs. 408).
I mean, if you recharge 408 rupees on your Jio number, you will not need to activate the Jio prime plan separately. After the recharge of Rs 408, the Jio Dhan Dhana Dhan offer will be activated at your jio number.
So Guys, if you want to activate or recharge 408 plans on your number, then follow the steps given below.
Jio 408 Plan Details :-
|Available for||New & Non-Prime Members|
|Data||1GB Per Day|
How to Activate Jio 408 Plan Using MyJio App?
- First of all, open the My Jio App.
- Find MyJio on screen and tap to open.
- Enter Your Id and password .
- Login your account on MyJio App.
- Now, Click on “Recharge Tab”
- Now, Initiate a Recharge of Rs 309.
- Pay the amount via suitable mode & Complete the transaction.
That’s it!! Your plan will be activated instantly!! Enjoy 1GB 4G internet daily + unlimited calling for 84 days.
How to Recharge Jio Rs.408 Plan Online?
Steps to recharge using Jio Recharge Portal –
- Go to Reliance Jio recharge portal.
- Login & Signup your jio account.
- Enter your Jio Number and click on ‘Submit’.
- Now, Select ‘Jio Rs 408 Plan’
- After that, Click on ‘Recharge’ Tab.
- Make the payment using Jio Money, Debit card, Credit card or Net banking.
That’s it!! Your Jio Rs.408 plan will be activated on your number.