According to the order of the Government of India, it is mandatory to add mobile number to your Aadhar card. Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) has asked all the customers to add their mobile number as soon as possible with their Aadhaar number. Customers can contact BSNL’s customer care center, retail outlets or franchises to link Aadhar with mobile number.
Let us tell you that BSNL has started using the existing number of existing mobile subscribers to e-KYC. To avoid deactivating your BSNL mobile number, you need to link it to your Aadhar card before the deadline.
Do you also have BSNL users and want to link your mobile number to Aadhar card, Then follow the process given below and link your mobile number to Aadhar.
How to Link Aadhar Card With BSNL Mobile Number?
E-KYC Process :-
BSNL customers can add their Aadhaar number immediately to existing mobile connection. To add the Aadhaar number, go to the BSNL Customer Service Center or BSNL Retailer’s shop with e-KYC facility. With the help of BSNL authorized agent bio-metric fingerprint scanner, the existing mobile number can be connected with the Aadhar number.
Steps to Link Aadhar in BSNL SIM?
- Visit any BSNL outlet, customer care center or BSNL retailer shop.
- Give your BSNL mobile number to the employee or agent there.
- After entering your details in the system of BSNL (BSNL Swift App or BSNL EKYC Application), BSNL Store executives will provide a four digit verification code to your mobile number.
- Give the 4 digit PIN and your Aadhar number to the employee there.
- He will ask you to put your thumb on your biometric fingerprint scanner.
- After this, the details of your Aadhar Card will be displayed on the screen of BSNL e-KYC app.
- After the linking process, a confirmation SMS will send you after 24 hours. Customer must respond within three days to complete the registration with the response ‘REV Yes’ or ‘REV NO’ for 53734.
Note :- BSNL customers can check the status of their base-BSNL number. If you want to see your base registration details, you can send ‘REV NAME’ and send a message to 53734.
If you have any problem in linking the BSNL Mobel number to Aadhar card, you can ask me in a comment box.
Thank you for reading this article ;
I hope you like it!! 🙂