Pockets App January 2017 Offers : Get Rs 25 Cashback on Mobile Recharge of Rs 100 or More. Pockets by ICICI Bank has come up with awesome its users. Now enjoy uninterrupted chats with friends and family and also avail of a cool discount on mobile recharge with Pockets by ICICI Bank. Use your Pockets wallet to recharge your prepaid mobile and get Rs. 25 cashback on recharge of Rs. 100 or more. This is superb offer is valid for First 15,000 users only And also valid till- January 9, 2017. How to avail this offer? Just follow the steps below :-
Pockets App January 2017 Offers :-
How to Get Rs 25 Cashback on Rs 100 Recharge?
- Download the ICICI Pockets App From Google Play Store.
- Install & opne the App.
- Login to your Pockets wallet
- Click on ‘More’
- Click on ‘Mobile Recharge’
- Enter the mobile number, select operator and click on ‘Next’
- Enter the recharge amount and enter the promocode ‘POCKSPMR25’
- Proceed to pay
- Make the payment & Complete the transactions.
That’s it!! Recharge now to talk more and save more with Pockets by ICICI Bank.
Please note that this offer is not applicable for Airtel customers.
Terms & Conditions :-
- The coupon code can only be used inside the mobile recharge section of the Pockets application.
- Offer applicable only to first 15,000 customers doing a mobile recharge of Rs. 100 or above using Pockets, during the offer period.
- The coupon code is a cashback of Rs 25 which is applicable on a successful mobile recharge of Rs 100 and above.
- Cashback will ONLY be given if eligible and on entering the promo-code.
- The coupon code is valid only for one successful mobile recharge transaction.
- “Void Transaction” shall mean any transaction wherein the transaction has taken place but has been cancelled /rejected /unsuccessful by ICICI Bank. For such transactions, the coupon code will considered as used. Please write to us at [email protected] for further details.
- The Offer is non-transferable, non-binding and non-encashable.
- “Offer Period” shall mean the period commencing from November 3 – January 9, 2017, both days inclusive.