In today’s latest article, I will tell you how you can use Google Translator in any Android mobile application, before telling you, let me tell you that Google launched its Translate App in April 2006 and since then Google is adding new features to improve user experience. The specialty of this app is that with its help you can easily translate text from one language to another language. Not only this, But this app works offline as well as online, so you can use it easily even if your internet connection is not working.
How to use google translate in any android application?
The Google Translator App is the only App that supports 100 different languages of the world and it uses more than 200 million people worldwide.
Do you know that you can use this Google Translate app in any Android app? If you do not know, then let me tell you that this app comes with ‘Tap to Translate’ feature so that users can use it in whatever app they want. Whether you have Whatsapp, Instagram, SnapChat or Facebook Messenger, you can easily use this feature in any app.
In order to use the ‘Tap to translate’ feature, users have to follow some simple steps so that they can use the ‘tap to translate’ feature.
- First you need to download the latest version of Google Translate App from Google Play Store.
- Once downloaded, launch the app and click on the 3-line button in the top left and go to the app’s settings.
- After clicking on the settings, you will have the option of ‘tap to translate’ for the first option.
- You have to click on it and enable it by tapping.
- After this process, the ‘Tap to Translate’ feature will start working for every Android app.
That’s it!! Enjoy 🙂
If you want to see that this feature is working or you can check it by going to any app. Suppose you went to Facebook and select any message you want to translate and copy it. After this you will see the Google Translate icon at the top right corner. You just have to tap on it after which you will be able to read the message in your language of the translation. You will not need to go from one app to another to translate any text from this feature.